- What data is collected by ProFeel Life LLC.
- What we do with this data and what we need it for.
- What are your data protection rights and what are your choices.
1. What data is processed by ProFeel Life LLC?
ProFeel Life LLC offers you various services that you can use in different ways. Depending on whether you contact us online, by telephone, in person or in any other way and depending on the services you use, various data from different sources are communicated.
Many of the data that we process are data that you communicate to us when you use our services or when you contact us, for example when you place an order and provide your name, e-mail address and address for this purpose.
2. For what purposes is my data used by ProFeel Life LLC?
ProFeel Life LLC processes your data in compliance with all applicable data protection laws.
In this respect, we of course observe the principles of data protection law applicable to the processing of personal data.
The first is order processing.
In addition, we use your data within the limits of the strict rules of Swiss and European data protection law.
3. Information about social media pages.
ProFeel Life LLC maintains social media profile pages like. We regularly post and share content and product recommendations on our pages.
The operators of the social networks record your usage behavior by means of cookies and similar technologies with each of your interactions on our pages or on other similar pages.
When you use social networks, it is primarily the operators who define the type, scope and purpose of the processing of the data collected there.
4. To whom are my data transmitted?
ProFeel Life LLC only transmits your data if Swiss or European data protection law permits it.
As part of the delivery of packages, we work with the postal service to provide this service. This service provider can in principle process your data on our behalf only under certain conditions.
Being our subcontractor, it has access to your data only to the extent and for the period necessary for the provision of the service concerned.
5. What are my data protection rights?
Under the law and under the conditions it defines, you have the following data protection rights:
- right of access (article 15 GDPR),
- right to erasure (Article 17 GDPR),
- right of rectification (article 16 GDPR),
- right to restriction of data processing (Article 18 GDPR),
- right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR),
- right of objection to a data protection supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR),
- right of withdrawal of consent (article 7, paragraph 3 GDPR),
- as well as the right of withdrawal from certain data processing measures (Article 21 GDPR).
6. When is my data deleted?
in particular for the purposes of the performance of our contractual and legal obligations.
7. How is my data protected by ProFeel Life LLC?
We secure our website and other systems using technical and organizational measures against the loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by any unauthorized person.